A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Dose-Response Profile of A-101 Topical Solution in Subjects With Seborrheic Keratosis of the Face
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrogen peroxide (Primary)
- Indications Seborrhoeic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 17 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on the results published in Aclaris Therapeutics media release.
- 17 Mar 2015 Primary endpoint (Physicians Lesion Assessment (PLA) Score) has been met, according to Aclaris Therapeutics media release.
- 17 Mar 2015 Results published in the Media Release.