A Phase 1a/1b Dose Escalation and Expansion Trial of TTI-621, a Novel Biologic Targeting CD47, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies and Selected Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TTI 621 (Primary) ; Nivolumab; Rituximab
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Trillium Therapeutics
- 19 Jun 2017 Protocol amended with inclusion of patients with solid tumor, change in study design, treatment arm and primary end point revised.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 186 to 270.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Trillium Therapeutics Inc media release, this trial has been expanded to include an additional cohort of patients with Hodgkin lymphoma treated with combination of TTI-621 and nivolumab and two additional cohorts of patients with T and B-cell AML and small cell lung cancer treated with TTO-621 monotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History