A Phase 2a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Antiviral Activity of a Single Intravenous Dose of VIS410 in Healthy Subjects after a Viral Inoculation with Influenza A (H1N1)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs VIS 410 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Visterra
- 24 Aug 2016 According to Visterra media release, efficacy, resistance testing, and pharmacokinetic results from this study will be presented at the Options IX for the Control of Influenza Conference.
- 18 May 2016 Results presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.