A Phase 3b, Multi-center, Open-label Trial to Evaluate the Long Term Safety of Immediate-release Tolvaptan (OPC 41061, 30 mg to 120 mg/day, Split dose) in Subjects with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tolvaptan (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2014 New trial record