A Phase I Open Label Dose Escalation and Randomized Cohort Expansion Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Elotuzumab (BMS-901608) Administered in Combination With Either Lirilumab (BMS-986015) or Urelumab (BMS-663513) in Subjects With Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Lirilumab (Primary) ; Urelumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 30 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 27 Feb 2018.