An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Coadministration of ABT-450/Ritonavir/ABT-267 (ABT-450/r/ABT-267) With Ribavirin (RBV) in Adults With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 4 Infection in Egypt
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2015 Data will be presented at The International Liver Congress 2015, According to AbbVie media release.
- 12 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.