A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Phase IIa Clinical Study to Evaluate Safety and to Explore Efficacy of N-Rephasin® SAL200, in Patients With Persistent Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tonabacase (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors iNtRON Biotechnology
- 26 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 07 Oct 2014 New trial record