A Phase Ib Single-arm, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Combined Treatment With Nilotinib 300mg BID and Ruxolitinib Increasing Dose in CML and Ph+ ALL Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CoRNea
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 8 Aug 2019.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 8 Aug 2019.