A Phase 2 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Period Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Recombinant Human C1 Inhibitor in the Prophylaxis of Angioedema Attacks in Patients With Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Conestat alfa (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharming Group NV
- 27 Jul 2017 Results published in the Lancet.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned locations also included Poland.
- 26 Jul 2017 According to a Pharming Group media release, results from this trial have been published in The Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History