A Phase I/II, Non Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of G1XCGD (Lentiviral Vector Transduced CD34+ Cells) in Patients With X-Linked Chronic Granulomatous Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NADPH oxidase gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Chronic granulomatous disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 29 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.