Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study on Men With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia to Assess Changes in Pressure Flow Study and in Molecular Profile of Prostatic Tissue After 12 Weeks Treatment With Tadalafil
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.