A Randomised, Multicentre, Open Label, Phase II study of Prophylactic Octreotide to Prevent or Reduce the Frequency and Severity of Diarrhoea in Subjects Receiving Lapatinib with Capecitabine for the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Lapatinib
- Indications Diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.