A Randomised, Multicentre, Open Label, Phase II study of Prophylactic Octreotide to Prevent or Reduce the Frequency and Severity of Diarrhoea in Subjects Receiving Lapatinib with Capecitabine for the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Lapatinib
- Indications Diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2017 to 31 Jul 2017.