A Multi-center, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Ceritinib (LDK378) and Nivolumab in Adult Patients With Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK)-Positive Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Aug 2018 to 20 Feb 2019.
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Aug 2018 to 20 Feb 2019.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 29 Aug 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History