A Phase I Randomized Study in Healthy Adults to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of Priming With an Inactivated A/H7N9 Influenza Virus Vaccine With or Without MF59 Adjuvant Followed by Live Attenuated A/H7N9 Influenza Virus Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus H7N9 vaccines (Primary) ; MEDI 9287 (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 14 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Nov 2016.