A Phase I/II Study of Intratumoral Injection of SD-101, an Immunostimulatory CpG, and Intratumoral Injection of Ipilimumab, an Anti-CTLA4 Monoclonal Antibody, in Combination With Local Radiation in Low-Grade B-Cell Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SD 101 Dynavax (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 May 2015 Trial design presented at 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.