An Open Label, randomIzed Controlled Prospective Multicenter Two Arm Phase IV Trial to Determine Patient Preference for Everolimus in Combination With Exemestane or Capecitabine in Combination With Bevacizumab for Advanced (Inoperable or Metastatic) HER2-negative Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPROVE
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 22 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.