A Randomized, Open-label Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Dose of Oral AZD0914 Compared to Intramuscular Ceftriaxone in the Treatment of Male and Female Subjects With Uncomplicated Gonorrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoliflodacin (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Gonorrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Oct 2016 Results presented at the IDWeek 2016
- 28 Oct 2016 According to Entasis Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at IDWeek 2016.
- 21 Sep 2016 Results published in Entasis media release.