A Phase IV, Open-label, Safety and Tolerability Trial of MK-3641 and MK-7243 Coadministered in Subjects At Least 18 Years of Age With Ragweed and Grass Pollen Induced Allergic Rhinitis With or Without Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Short ragweed pollen allergen extract (Ragwitek) (Primary) ; Timothy grass pollen allergen extract (Grastek) (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrails.gov.
- 13 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrails.gov.
- 21 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrails.gov.