A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Radium-223 Dichloride Versus Placebo When Administered to Metastatic HER2 Negative Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Subjects With Bone Metastases Treated With Hormonal Treatment Background Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 25 Nov 2017 This trial has been suspended Austria.
- 02 Nov 2017 The study has been terminated in Denmark.
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 30 Aug 2019.