A Phase Ib/II Study of BGJ398 in Combination With Imatinib Mesylate in Patients With Untreated Advanced Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Infigratinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2017 This trial has been amended to allow an alternative dosing schedule, as reported in an abstract presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results from Phase Ib portion of this trial (n=16) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.