A Phase II Evaluation of Nivolumab, a Fully Human Antibody Against PD-1, in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Cervical Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 21 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.