Safety and Feasibility of Lenalidomide in Combination With HLA-mismatched Stem-cell Microtransplantation as Post-remission Therapy in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute nonlymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Jan 2022 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.