Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of BMS-986142 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986142 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Mar 2017 Results assessing safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of BMS-986142, published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 12 Mar 2016 Results of drug concentration and QT relationship were presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.