A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Radium-223 Dichloride in Combination With Exemestane and Everolimus Versus Placebo in Combination With Exemestane and Everolimus When Administered to Metastatic HER2 Negative Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Subjects With Bone Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Everolimus; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 31 Aug 2018.
- 15 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.