A Phase 2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacodynamics of RTA 408 in the Treatment of Mitochondrial Myopathy (MOTOR)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Mitochondrial myopathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOTOR
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Mar 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this first part of this trial are expected in the second half of 2017.
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 100.
- 11 Aug 2016 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, initial data from this trial are expected in the first half of 2017.