A Phase 1, Open Label, Ascending Cohort, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Epelsiban and Its Metabolite in Healthy Female Volunteers Following Administration of Epelsiban
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epelsiban (Primary)
- Indications Infertility
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 19 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.