A Phase 2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacodynamics of RTA 408 in the Treatment of Friedreich's Ataxia (MOXIe)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Friedreich's ataxia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOXIe
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, the Company has initiated screening patients for Part 2 of MOXIe and plans to randomize the first patient during the second half of 2017.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) confirmed that the mFARS is an acceptable primary endpoint for Part 2 of the MOXIe trial for omaveloxolone in Friedreich's ataxia.
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 108 to 172.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History