A Phase 2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacodynamics of RTA 408 in the Treatment of Friedreich's Ataxia (MOXIe)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Friedreich's ataxia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOXIe
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Oct 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient has been enrolled in the Part 2 of this trial. The trial will enroll approximately 100 FA patients. The compnay expects top-line data to be available in the second half of 2019.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History