A Phase I/IIa Sporozoite Challenge Study to Assess the Safety and Protective Efficacy of Concomitant Administration of the Combination Malaria Vaccine Candidate Regimen of RTS,S/AS01¬B + ChAd63 and MVA Encoding ME-TRAP and Also RTS,S/AS01B Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; ME-TRAP malaria DNA vaccine Okairos (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.