A Multi-center, Randomized, Controlled, Open-label Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Mizoribine in Comparison With Cyclophosphamide in the Treatment of Refractory Nephrotic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mizoribine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Nephrotic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asahi Kasei
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Oct 2014 New trial record