A Phase II, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial Evaluating the Role of an Empiric 2-Week Course of Ciprofloxacin on Rates of Detection of Cancer by Prostate Biopsy in Men With Abnormal Serum Prostate Specific Antigen Found at Screening (PREP Trial)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREP
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 31 Jul 2016.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 31 Jul 2016.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2016.