A Phase 1 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI3902 in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 3902 (Primary)
- Indications Nosocomial pneumonia; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 13 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 56 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.