An Open-label, Multicenter, Dose-escalation, Phase 1b/2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of RTA 408 in Combination With Ipilimumab or Nivolumab in the Treatment of Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 84 to 102.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.