An Open-label, Multicenter, Dose-escalation, Phase 1b/2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of RTA 408 in Combination With Ipilimumab or Nivolumab in the Treatment of Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Nivolumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Dec 2017 Interim result from phase 1b portion of the this trial presented in a Reata Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, interim data from phase 1b portion of the this trial were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Immuno Oncology Congress 2017.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 84 to 102.