A Randomized-Withdrawal, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Gevokizumab in Treating Subjects With Behcet's Disease Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Behcet's syndrome; Uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EYEGUARD™-US
- Sponsors XOMA
- 15 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov.record.
- 15 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov.record.
- 04 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.