Neoadjuvant Nivolumab, or Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab, in Resectable Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=22) assessing effect of neoadjuvant nivolumab in resectable non-small cell lung cancer patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Mar 2017 Combination of Ipilimumab/nivolumab drug has been added hence treatment and study title amended.