A Phase 2 Randomized, Open-Label Trial of PA-824-Containing Regimens Versus Standard Treatment for Drug-Sensitive Sputum Smear-Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pretomanid (Primary) ; Ethambutol; Isoniazid; Pyrazinamide; Rifabutin; Rifampicin
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APT
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Oct 2014 New trial record