A Phase 2 Randomized, Open-Label Trial of PA-824-Containing Regimens Versus Standard Treatment for Drug-Sensitive Sputum Smear-Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pretomanid (Primary) ; Ethambutol; Isoniazid; Pyrazinamide; Rifabutin; Rifampicin
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APT
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.