A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Effect of Itraconazole, a Strong CYP3A Inhibitor, on the Pharmacokinetics of Alisertib (MLN8237) in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 12 Mar 2016 Interim results (n = 20) presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 16 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.