A phase I study of LJPC-1010 for the treatment of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs LJPC 1010 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 May 2015 According to a La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company media release, the company it will not proceed with this trial and will instead explore out-licensing opportunities for this product candidate.
- 07 May 2015 Status changed from planning to withdrawn prior to enrolment, according to a La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company media release.
- 29 Apr 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported in a La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company media release.