Acute Effects of Inhaled Sodium Nitrite on Cardiovascular Hemodynamics in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium nitrite (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2016 Primary endpoint 'Exercise pulmonary capillary wedge pressure' has been met, according to a Mast Therapeutics media release.
- 04 Feb 2015 Preliminary results are expected in the third quarter of 2015, according to a Mast Therapeutics media release.