Rituximab Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Belimumab for the Treatment of Lupus Nephritis (ITN055AI)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Diphenhydramine; Methylprednisolone; Paracetamol; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CALIBRATE
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jun 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.