A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous S-649266 in Complicated Urinary Tract Infections with or without Pyelonephritis or Acute Uncomplicated Pyelonephritis Caused by Gram-Negative Pathogens in Hospitalized Adults in Comparison with Intravenous Imipenem/Cilastatin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cefiderocol (Primary) ; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APEKs-cUTI
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 04 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Shinogi media release.
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a Shionogi media release, data will be presented at IDWeek 2017.
- 01 Jun 2017 According to a Shionogi media release, based on the data from this study, the company plans to submit a new drug application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History