Decurarization After Thoracic Anesthesia - A Prospective Multicenter Double-blind Randomized Trial Comparing Sugammadex vs Neostigmine Reversal After Thoracic Anesthesia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Atropine; Neostigmine; Rocuronium bromide
- Indications Neuromuscular blockade
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DATA
- 24 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jul 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.