A Phase 2 Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Azacitidine in Subjects With Chemo-refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.