A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Exploratory Phase 2 Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Selexipag in Adult Subjects With Raynaud's Phenomenon Secondary to Systemic Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Selexipag (Primary)
- Indications Raynaud's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint has been changed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.