An Open-Label, Fixed-Sequence, Ascending-Dose, First-in-Human Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy of Intravenous Infusions of ATB200 Co-Administered With Oral AT2221 in Adult Subjects With Pompe Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATB 200 (Primary) ; Miglustat
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amicus Therapeutics
- 15 May 2017 Results published in an Amicus Therapeutics media release.
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Amicus Therapeutics media release.
- 01 Mar 2017 According to an Amicus Therapeutics media release, data from this trial in additional naive and non-ambulatory patients, as well as extension-phase data on all patient cohorts, are expected in the second and third quarter of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History