Eltrombopag for the Management of Thrombocytopenia Associated With Tyrosine Kinase Therapy in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.