A Three-part Study of Eltrombopag in Thrombocytopenic Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes or Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Part 1: Open-label, Part 2: Randomized, Double-blind, Part 3: Extension)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 26 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.