A Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled, Two-Phase, Sequential Cohort, Dose Finding Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of an Oral Thrombopoietin Receptor Agonist, Eltrombopag (SB-497115-GR), Administered to Patients With Solid Tumors Receiving Gemcitabine Monotherapy or the Combination of Gemcitabine Plus Carboplatin or Cisplatin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours; Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Apr 2016 Time frame for primary endpoints has been changed.
- 18 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results (n=44) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.