The KINSHIP Trial: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AQX-1125 in Subjects With Atopic Dermatitis by Targeting the SHIP1 Pathway
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiptor (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KINSHIP
- Sponsors Aquinox Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Nov 2015 Results published in Aquinox media release.
- 02 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Change from baseline in Target Lesion Symptom Score (TLSS)), as per Aquinox media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History